Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to Brodie and Zoey

A few pictures of the Brodie - Zoey Imaginarium Birthday Blow out...

Brodie



















Zoey



Brodie shares Jack's Pizza with Zoey




Time to Blow out the candles


Mmmmm Brodie likes cake, yep the whole piece at once.


Everyone likes cake!



Brodie likes cupcakes too.....


Then came the bubble girl and her amazing bubbles



Time to open presents.


Ava and Zoey on the slide


Brodie 5 minutes after we got in the truck to go home.




And as a special addition to the whole Birthday blog post, a video. This is what happens when the pizza is 15 minutes late.




More photos will appear on the family pictures website when time allows.

2 comments:

  1. The video isn't working for me. Wait is this the one where I think to myself I need to invest in a more supportive bra. Remember Woman I have compermising pictures of you as well. : P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please note that it was not off2fsh that put the video in. I do not want my pixelated arse on YouTube!

    ReplyDelete

Make a comment or two